The rankings include EGADE Business School’s Full-Time MBA in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance, and Master in Business Management programs, and highlight the employability, entrepreneurship, and outcomes of EGADE Alumni across the world.
By INSTITUTIONAL COMMUNICATION | EGADE BUSINESS SCHOOL
EGADE Business School - Tecnológico de Monterrey reaffirmed its Latin American leadership, with the full-time MBA and the graduate degrees in Finance and Management as the best rated in the region, according to the 2023 rankings by the prestigious international ranking agency Quacquarelli Symonds (QS).
Among the business schools in Mexico and Latin America, EGADE Business School is at the forefront, for the sixth consecutive year, in the QS Global MBA Rankings and the QS Business Master’s Rankings: Finance, and, for the third year, in the QS Business Master’s Rankings: Management.
The EGADE Business School programs evaluated in these rankings are the Full-Time MBA in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance, and Master in Business Management, obtaining the following results:
QS GLOBAL MBA RANKINGS 2023
The Full-Time MBA in Innovation & Entrepreneurship was rated:
- #1 in Mexico and Latin America for the 6th year running
- #54 worldwide out of 296 programs considered from 47 countries
- #1 in Entrepreneurship and alumni outcomes in Latin America and #20 globally
- #1 in Employability in Latin America and #35 globally
QS BUSINESS MASTER’S RANKINGS: FINANCE 2023
The Master in Finance was rated:
- #1 in Mexico and Latin America for the 6th consecutive year
- #42 worldwide out of 189 programs considered from 37 countries
- #18 in Employability worldwide
QS BUSINESS MASTER’S RANKINGS: MANAGEMENT 2023
The Master in Business Management program was rated:
- #1 in Mexico and Latin America for the 3rd year running
- #46 worldwide out of 176 programs considered from 34 countries
- #31 in Employability worldwide
“These results fill us with great pride since they reflect the impact and transcendence of our extraordinary global community of alumni (EXATEC EGADE) and their achievements as entrepreneurs and business leaders; of our faculty who are internationally renowned for their exceptional instruction and their cutting-edge research connected to the current and future challenges of organizations; of our students who are transformational business leaders; and the wider EGADE community, encouraging us to continue to strengthen our purpose of rethinking the future of business so that it impacts the sustainable development of Latin America,” commented Horacio Arredondo, dean of EGADE Business School.
The QS Global MBA & Business Master’s Rankings highlight the best graduate programs in the world. All qualifying schools must be accredited by AACSB, AMBA or EQUIS (EGADE Business School has earned all three accreditations, known as the “Triple Crown”).
The indicators evaluated by QS include alumni employability; entrepreneurship and alumni outcomes; thought leadership; return on investment; and class and faculty diversity. As a whole, the QS rankings cover the graduate programs in greatest demand by employers from all over the world.
EGADE Business School’s top results in the 2023 editions can be found in the categories:
- Entrepreneurship and alumni outcomes, in which the Full-Time MBA ranked #1 in Latin America and #20 worldwide.
- Employability, with the Full-Time MBA placed #1 in the region and #35 worldwide; Master in Finance #18 worldwide; and Master in Business Management #31 globally.
The methodology of the rankings is based on four factors. The first –employer reputation– is a global survey of more than 61,000 employers, who identify the institutions from which they source their highest-impact employees; the second –global academic reputation– surveys over 48,000 academic leaders and deans from across the world; the third –alumni impact– consists of an evaluation of more than 27,000 successful alumni; and the fourth –academic information– corresponds to the information provided by the institutions themselves.
The complete results, published on September 29, can be viewed here:
- QS Global MBA Rankings 2023
- QS Business Master’s Rankings 2023: Finance
- QS Business Master’s Rankings 2023: Management