This Research Group has as a purpose to understand the determinants that enable the development of entrepreneurship and innovation systems in which entrepreneurs, investors, businesses, universities, and centers of research as hubs for talent attraction, to empower the growth of economy of knowledge, through entrepreneurship that solves problems, generate value and social impact, is sustainable, innovative, profitable, and scalable, with the purpose of contributing to the reduction of social and economic gaps in the region.
It is as well part of the purpose of this Research Group to study the form in which financial innovation, in all its dimensions, can contribute with initiatives that promote financial inclusion, the development of better products and financial services, a more efficient operation of markets and financial institutions, among others, becoming benefits for the users within the financial system.
To achieve these objectives Research projects and initiatives will be defined in the following subject areas:
- Innovative entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem
- Education for entrepreneurship
- Social entrepreneurship
- Technological innovation in financial markets
- Financial sector regulation
- Industrial chains and finance
- Public polocy for the development of the financial sector
- Risk management in financial markets
Some research questions: TAG Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- What innovation mechanisms are relevant for the development of new businesses?
- How can businesses implement innovation in their business models?
- How can we create competitive entrepreneurships at an international level?
- How can we create business models with an international focus?
- How can we measure the entrepreneurship dynamics? (national, state level, local) ?
- Which are the conditions of the context and systems that enable innovative entrepreneurships?
- Which are the mechanisms for the creation and development of enterprises? (from ideation to financing)
- Which are the best practices/pedagogies to teach entrepreneurship? (curricular and co-curricular)
- Which are the indicators of impact for these practices?
- How do we develop university systems of entrepreneurship?
- Which are the relevant factors for the creation of entrepreneurships with social impact?
- How can we design business models with social impact?
- How is impact investment evaluated?
- What is the role of new technologies in the impulse of new social entrepreneurships?
- How can entrepreneurships impact the development of society?
- How can entrepreneurships be conscious?
Some research questions: TAG Financial Innovation and Inclusion
- How to enhance payment methods in Mexico?
- How can technology and behavioral economy contribute to the development of financial services for excluded populations?
- What innovative instruments and behavioral perspectives can help to reduce the risk of financing in México?
- How can we measure the impact of financial development in society?
- Hod must regulation in the digital financial system evolve?
- Which are the tendencies in personal data, corporate governance, and others?
- How can national savings increase with public policies that are effective and bring stability to the system?
- Which are the perspectives of consumer protection that must be considered in the Mexican financial system?
- What is the value chain of the Fintech industry in LATAM?
- How can we link new business models with startups and the big players of the financial sector?
- What instruments and how can the Fintech industry make much more efficient funding to value chains?
- What impact does financial development have in the industrial and regional productivity, its growth, and convergence?
- Which are the best practices of regulatory policy that can be implemented in Mexico?
- What inceptives can promote the development of innovative financial services, timely, and attainable?
- How can we replicate and improve models that enhance the financial sector developed by other countries in the LATAM context?
- Which should be the legal framework of the banking system that meets the needs of investment in Mexico?
- Which are the metrics for risk management in businesses that best aim for its control?
- What products of risk management should exist in the market and under which conditions?
- What has been the impact of the operation of financial markets due to the use of digital technologies?
Leader: Ernesto Amorós
TAG Entrepreneurship and Innovation, leader: Sascha Fürst
TAG Financial Innovation and Inclusion, leader: René Cabral
|Aldahir Caballero Campbell||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Alfonso Avila Robinson||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Carlos Dotor Cacho||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Cristian Granados Sánchez||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Cynthia Lorena Franco Rodríguez||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Dante Benito Castro Solano||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Felipe Ignacio Symmes Avendaño||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Félix Florencio Cárdenas Del Castillo||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Francisco Javier De la Fuente Flores||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Geraldina Silveyra León||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Jairo Abraham Ruiz Nava||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Ján Rehák||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Linda Elizabeth Ruiz Castro||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Lucía Alejandra Rodríguez Aceves||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Marcia Nelly Villasana Campos||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|María de los Dolores González Saucedo||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Martín González Vásquez||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Miguel Angel Rodríguez Montes||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Olimpia Nayelli Rosales Ledezma||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Patricia Esther Alonso Galicia||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Sascha Fürst||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Adrián Rodríguez Buenrostro||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Adriana Ramírez Rocha||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Alejandro Fonseca Ramírez||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Alejandro Lome Hurtado||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Alicia Fernanda Galindo Manrique||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Carlos Alberto Vargas Castolo||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Daniel Cerecedo Hernández||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Daniel González Olivares||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Eduardo Saucedo de la Fuente||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Felipe Abelardo Pérez Sosa||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Fernando Andrés Moya Dávila||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Iván Adolfo Valdovinos Hernández||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Jorge Adrian Meyran Woo||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Jorge Arturo Martínez González||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Jorge Rubén Keith Islas||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|José Antonio Núñez Mora||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Kathia Ramos Garza||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Luis Arturo Bernal Ponce||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Luisa Alejandra Vilches Murillo||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Luz del Carmen Díaz Peña||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|María del Rocío Vega Zavala||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Mario Iván Contreras Valdez||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Masa Kuljis||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Miguel Angel Rendón Valdés||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Osmar Hazael Zavaleta Vázquez||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Raymundo Diaz Robles||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|René Cabral Torres||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Roger Ivanodik Juan López Churata||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Rolando Fuentes Bracamontes||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Teofilo Ozuna Jr||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|
|Xiomara Vázquez Guillén||Financial Innovation and Inclusion|