Dr. del Alto Hernandez specializes in the valuation of companies, corporate finance, financial information analysis and money and capital market, issues on which she has participated in publications, conferences, and workshops. Her intellectual contributions include co-authorship of the book Finanzas para todos Desde El Financiero, as well as article “Instrumentos Financieros y la Respuesta de la Profesión Contable”, published in the magazine Consultoria de Negocios of the ICPNL. In addition, she was responsible for the technical review of the book Para Entender la Bolsa. In parallel with her teaching activities at the EGADE Business School, Dr. Del Alto serves as Director of Research of the Program Burkenroad Mexico, a program of the University of Tulane, which won a prize at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (USA) as one of the most innovative in education. She has had at her charge the management of the Career in Financial Management at the Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Monterrey and has collaborated with consulting firms and companies.
• Profesor Distinguido. ICPNL (2014)
• Reconocimiento Profesores que dejan huella en el Tec de Monterrey (2013)
• Premio a la Labor Docente en la División de Administración y Finanzas (2004)
• Premio al Mejor Profesor de la Carrera de Licenciado en Contaduría Pública (2001)
• Premio al Profesor Comprometido de la carrera de Contador Público y de Administración Financiera