The research lines of Professor Corrales Estrada comprises corporate innovation, technology-based business models, shared economy and global corporate networks, topics on which she has published articles in internationally arbitrated journals, and she has presented research in international congresses. In the consulting area, she has been specialized in entrepreneurial innovation, corporate entrepreneurship, IT government, business processes administration, virtual work models, information technology in the business strategy and knowledge administration. In addition to her work as Director of the Center of Cases of EGADE Business School, Miss Corrales has been the Director of the Operations and Innovation Department of EGADE Business School Monterrey and head of the Lecture of Research in Mergers and Acquisitions of the same institution. She has also been visiting professor in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Institute of the University of Mannheim and the Study Center for Latin America in WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management (Germany).
1. Mejor ponencia ACACIA 2016: “The Use of Enterprise Social Network Sites for Knowledge Sharing”
2. Premio a la Investigación en Innovación
3. Cátedra CEMEX
4. Cátedra de Fusiones y Adquisiciones
5. Diploma al Mérito Educativo
6. Fondo ALPHA (Unión Europea); NOVUS (Innovación Educativa); PEI (Programa de Estímulo a la Innovación)