EGADE Business School - Tecnológico de Monterrey confirmed its leadership as the business school with the best graduate programs in Mexico and Latin America, according to the results of the recently published Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2019.
In the regional classification, EGADE Business School’s programs ranked in the top places in the following categories:
- EGADE MBA: number 1 in Mexico and Latin America in the “General Management” category.
- Master in Finance: number 1 in Mexico and Latin America in the “Corporate Finance” category, and 27th in the global “Financial Markets” category.
- Specialization in Energy Management: number 1 in both Mexico and Latin America in the “Energy and Natural Resources” category, for the second successive year.
- Executive MBA: number 1 in Mexico and number 2 in Latin America in the “Executive MBA” category.
- MBA in Global Business & Strategy: number 1 in Mexico and number 2 in Latin America in the “Full-time MBA” category.
“It gives us great pride that our academic offering continues to be recognized by Eduniversal and has been included in their Best Masters Ranking since 2011,” commented Ignacio de la Vega, dean of EGADE Business School - Tecnológico de Monterrey. “This recognition demonstrates our high quality and academic innovation standards and reinforces our commitment to continue to lead the transformation of global business education.”
Every year, the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking evaluates over 12 thousand graduate programs, masters and MBAs worldwide through a survey answered by 5 thousand employers, 800 thousand students and over 10 thousand representatives of a thousand academic institutions from 154 countries.
The Best Masters Ranking methodology evaluates programs mainly on the basis of three criteria: the reputation of the program, graduates’ salary in their first job and student satisfaction.
The complete Best Masters Ranking 2019 results can be found here: www.best-masters.com.